If a Security Gateway enforces three protections, LDAP Injection, Malicious Code Protector, and Header Rejection, which Check Point license is required in SmartUpdate?
A. SmartEvent Intro
C. SSL: VPN
D. Data Loss Prevention
Central license management allows a Security Administrator to perform which of the following functions?
1. Check for expired licenses.
2. Sort licenses and view license properties.
3. Attach both R76 Central and Local licesnes to a remote module.
4. Delete both R76 Local Licenses and Central licenses from a remote module.
5. Add or remove a license to or from the license repository.
6. Attach and/or delete only R76 Central licenses to a remote module (not Local licenses).
A. 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
B. 2, 3, 4, & 5
C. 2, 5, & 6
D. 1, 2, 5, & 6
Which command gives an overview of your installed licenses?
A. cplic print
C. fw lic print
Where are SmartEvent licenses installed?
A. Security Gateway
B. Log Server
C. Security Management Server
D. SmartEvent server
As a Security Administrator, you must refresh the Client Authentication authorization time-out every time a new user connection is authorized. How do you do this? Enable the Refreshable Timeout setting:
A. in the user object’s Authentication screen.
B. in the Gateway object’s Authentication screen.
C. in the Global Properties Authentication screen.
D. in the Limit tab of the Client Authentication Action Properties screen.
The technical-support department has a requirement to access an intranet server. When configuring a User Authentication rule to achieve this, which of the following should you remember?
A. You can limit the authentication attempts in the User Properties’ Authentication tab.
B. Once a user is first authenticated, the user will not be prompted for authentication again until logging out.
C. You can only use the rule for Telnet, FTP, SMTP, and rlogin services.
D. The Security Gateway first checks if there is any rule that does not require authentication for this type of connection before invoking the Authentication Security Server.
Choose the BEST sequence for configuring user management in SmartDashboard, using an LDAP server.
A. Configure a server object for the LDAP Account Unit, and create an LDAP resource object.
B. Enable User Directory in Global Properties, configure a host-node object for the LDAP server, and configure a server object for the LDAP Account Unit.
C. Configure a workstation object for the LDAP server, configure a server object for the LDAP Account Unit, and enable LDAP in Global Properties.
D. Configure a server object for the LDAP Account Unit, enable LDAP in Global Properties, and create an LDAP resource object.
You cannot use SmartDashboard’s User Directory features to connect to the LDAP server. What should you investigate?
1) Verify you have read-only permissions as administrator for the operating system.
2) Verify there are no restrictions blocking SmartDashboard’s User Manager from connecting to the LDAP server.
3) Check that the login Distinguished Name configured has root permission (or at least write permission Administrative access) in the LDAP Server’s access control configuration.
A. 2 and 3
B. 1 and 3
C. 1 and 2
D. 1, 2, and 3
Identify the ports to which the Client Authentication daemon listens by default. A. 80, 256
B. 8080, 529
C. 259, 900
D. 256, 600
What is the Manual Client Authentication TELNET port? A. 264